IT Project Manager
Warrington/Cumbria with remote working
12 month contract
Deadline for submission
17:00 pm 20/10/2023
The role will be based in either Warrington or Cumbria and remote working is acceptable with the occasional travel to site as required.
Specific job skills
- Ensuring HSSE goals, objectives/targets are met through personal leadership and involvement.
- Work collaboratively to develop digitally enabled solutions that add value in terms of HSSE, quality risk, schedule and cost.
- Be involved in the build, deployment and ongoing maintenance of digital products and services.
- Work closely with the Digital Delivery Team and maintain awareness of IM among project team members.
- Provide feedback for future development and improvement of PPP digital strategies, plans, standards, policies, processes and procedures.
- Actively participate with the PPP's wider IM community.
- Perform and carry out assessments as required on the project and others in the programme.
- Encourage others to develop creative ideas that will improve products, services and processes.
- Assist in evaluating, implementing and deploying CDE including subsequent operations.
- Develop and deliver project information management strategies in line with the overall digital delivery strategy and project execution plan.
- Responsible for ensuring the overall project processes and standards are in line with the IM strategy and PPP standards.
- Interpret and communicate programme and project specific contract information requirements to internal and external stakeholders.
- Resource manage for the project and recruit via the central PPP IM Resourcing Team.
- Develop and manage digital delivery budget for the project (software, hardware, resources and training.)
- Ensure funding arrangements are in place and monitored.
- Implement policies relating to information security, confidentiality, export controls and protection of intellectual property with the project.
- Mentor and manage existing resources within the project.
- Promote effective collaboration and knowledge sharing by maximising the use of existing systems.
- Continually search for ways to improve customer service,
- Work with other department leads to build a collaborative working culture.
- Act and an advocate regarding information security best practices across the project.
- Develop and deliver reporting requirements.
- Prepare and deliver presentation content for external stakeholders.
- Undertake any jobs/tasks which have been assigned.
Essential skills and experience
- Excellent knowledge of and experience of information management on capital projects, people, processes and tools.
- Hold/ have held /or eligible to apply for UK based security clearance.
- Ability to work under tight timelines and outside of regular hours if required.
- Excellent coaching experience and capability.
- Ability to analyse a problem and identify potential solutions.
- Experience of building integrated teams and working in a collaborative environment.
- Experience of working in a security conscious environment.
- Be capable of strategically planning and executing IM and IT related transformation projects.
- Experience of integration and implementation of IT tools.
- Excellent communicator, leader and team builder.
- Experience in procurement process from initial engagement to award.
- Ability to work and deliver within an Agile framework.
- Proficient in the use of full MS Office 365 / SharePoint/Teams eco system.
Desired skills and experience
- Previous experience in the nuclear industry is an advantage.
- Experience of design engineering and project execution process.
- Knowledge of software such as Autodesk, AVEVA etc.
- Experience with change management or implementing change
- Experience in capturing innovations and driving them into practical solutions.
- Experience of BIM environment and application of industry standards such as ISO 19650
- Familiar with data standards such as CIFHOS
- Understanding and application of government security classifications.
Candidates must be SC cleared UK nationals.
Please note: We cannot accept any applications from candidates currently working on the Aurora framework unless the contract is due to finish within the next month.